Half-day/One-Day workshops for Seniors Executives in IT organization.
This workshop will cover the following, but not limited to:
- The underlying philosophies, principles, and mindset needed to bring in real agility in IT organizations. This will also explore several management models and concepts.
- This session will explore the “preparations” that you will need to do to adapt Agile frameworks/methodologies like SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc in your organization.
- Brainstorm some of the core problems that you would like solve in your IT organizations. Some of the problems that we could explore are the following.
- How would you like to maintain the cost, quality and delivery within permissible limits.
- How to keep the engine of innovation running in your IT organization?
- What should be ideal metrics that will help to keep the motivation levels very high?
- How to keep in sync every day the processes of standardization and continuous improvement working?
- An overview on standard Agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, XP, and also overview of several management models, concepts, principles that will be useful to develop a framework that can bring agility.
- Develop a first conceptual high-level framework needed to bring agility to your IT organization.
All services will be backed up with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Ideas and concepts that we generate through this workshops could be worth a million of dollars or more!